Afrah

Contact 972-234 9898

314 E Main St (at N Greenville Ave), Richardson, Texas, USA, 75081-6045

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mediterranean restaurant and pastries. Its large weekday lunch buffet including vegan suitable dishes like tabbouli, hummus, baba ghannouj, falafel, eggplant salad, zatar pie. Mon-Thu 10:00am-11:00pm, Fri 10:00am-12:00am, Sat 9:00am-12:00am, Sun 9:00am-11:00pm

Category: Buffet, Mediterranean, Salad bar, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by Jim_Z

Nice food and lunch buffet option - Edit

Good mediterranean food , they have a wide variety of buffet option for their lunch , however it is hard to peek what is in there for the buffet since the buffet section is way inside and you have to pass the cashier.

Pros: Excellent Food, Friendly Staff, Good Ambience

Many options, friendly staff - Edit

If you're in the mood for Mediterranean, this is definitely the place to go! Don't judge it by the interior which looks a little cheap. The vegan menu options are clearly labeled and there are options in every category (appetizers, entrees, dessert)- you definitely won't leave hungry. The baba ghanouj was amazing; I recommend it for sure. The falafel was also great. Service is quick and friendly. Don't forget dessert! They have balaclava and homemade gelato (just ask which ones are dairy free!).

Pros: Variety of options, Friendly service, Delicious food

Cons: Ambiance

Best vegan food in North Dallas. - Edit

So I've been eating vegan since 1998, but I don't like the fake cheese and fake meat stuff. Heck, I don't even like tofu. I just want healthy and nutritious vegan fare...and sometimes raw. I find just that kind of food at Afrah.

The lunch buffet has a ton of vegan options and when I eat lunch there I don't even need to eat dinner. All for only about $10. That's a deal for me. Hands down, this my favorite place to eat in North Dallas.

Be warned that they do serve meat, so don't expect pure vegan food. However, the food I eat there is fresh and I get the protein, carbs, and even some raw with the salads, tabbouli and hummus. Not sure if the baba ghanouj is raw or not...either way, I don't care since it is so darn yummy.

They even make their own ice cream and at least five of the flavors are dairy free. Try the mango -- It's like, wow.

What do I eat there?: Falafel, baba ghannouj, hummus, tabbouli, dolmas, potatoes, rice, eggplant curry, zatar pie, and bread. I also buy bakalava to go for a snack later.

I would give it five stars, but this site apparently only allows four stars for restaurants that serve meat. Whatever. This place has incredible food. Enjoy!

Pros: Large Variety, Fresh and healthy, Great Environment

Return to Richardson Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Afrah closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1244 times since Mar 2012.