First Review by HappyGardener123

A*A*A*A*A* Five Stars & Five A+ - Edit

I simply LOVE this place!
What I appreciate most is that everything is Homemade with Fresh, Organic Ingredients. I am a local and I can attest to the fact that the owners purchase the ingredients from local, Organic farms.
It is reflected in the quality and delicious TASTE of everything the make & bake.
Their Gelato is AMAZING and so many different flavors. Try Lavender/Blueberry or Salted Caramel or Basil/Cucumber! WOW incredibly refreshing and delicious.
You MUST enjoy some Organic Gelato at Adelheidi's. Free Tastes of Every Flavor!
And the Staff are very friendly and welcoming!

Pros: Vegan & Vegetarian options, Fresh Organic Ingredients, Unique Flavor Combinations

Interesting combinations - Edit

While I like old favourite, I also look forward to finding new or imaginative flavour combinations. I tried a 'pineapple, ginger, pear, and ______' vegan sorbet at Adelheidi's that was quite nice. They have tea, coffee and baked things as well.

Pros: Some creative vegan sorbet flavours

better than nothing - Edit

We took my kids expecting vegan ice cream. There were a few flavors of sorbet. No ice cream. The sorbet was okay, just don't go there expecting vegan ice cream.

Pros: vegan organic sorbet, vegan gummy worms available, can taste before buying

Cons: no vegan ice cream, employees are unenthusiastic, employee was not very knowledgeable

charming - Edit

What a cute little shop! Vegan /gf options include fruit ice, sorbet, and many of the smoothies. I was pleased to see that they offer a variety of nondairy milk including hemp, flax, and almond. What a pleasant surprise! I got a berry smoothie and plan to return to try the coffee which I heard is also good- with hemp milk :)

Return to Naples Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Adelheidi's Organic Sweets closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.