Addis Ababa

Contact 972-480-0100

100 S Central Expy (at 75/Beltline), Richardson, Texas, USA, 75080

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small Ethiopian restaurant. Has a vegetarian sampler plate that comes with unlimited injera. Choose from 8 vegetable dishes to make a 5-sampler for 1 or 2 diners. Open Mon 12:00am-12:30am, Mon-Fri 11:00am-11:30pm, Sat-Sun 11:00am-12:00am, Sun 12:00am-12:30am.

Category: Ethiopian, African, Non-veg

First Review by merlebc

So Delicious ! - Edit

Ethiopian vegan food here is so flavorful. I got the veg combo, this included bread (injera) and 5 sides. My favorite sides were the spicy red lentil, yellow lentil and greens.

The stuff was very warm. They were so happy that I was enjoying my food and kept replenishing my injera supply till I told them I couldn't eat anymore. I'm going back here soon.

Pros: delicious food, great staff

Cons: not many options. I've been to a fully Ethiopian v

Loved this Place - Edit

The service was wonderful. The food was good. The waitress was actually happy and very helpful when we told her we had never eaten Ethiopian before and needed vegan food. The veggie plate is actually a choice of 5 vegan options, but she brought some of each of their vegan options, so we could try them all and next time we would know what we liked. The food was tasty and very healthy. We will definitely be going back here.

Pros: Great Service, Tasty Food, Healthy Options

Cons: Difficult to Find

Return to Richardson Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Addis Ababa closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.