Adana

Contact 818-843-6237

6918 San Fernando Rd, Glendale, California, USA, 91201

Serves meat, vegan options available. Middle Eastern cuisine. Meat-heavy menu but reported staff is knowledgeable about vegan/vegetarian and will accommodate.

Category: Lacto, Mediterranean, Take-out, Catering, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by CeeDee

Do not miss this restaurant! - Edit

My friend (another vegan) took me to Adana Restaurant for lunch. We were going to eat lightly and not order too many dishes. What happened was completely the opposite! The menu was so interesting, with so many vegan options, that we ordered enough to have leftovers for dinner. We both agreed that they were some of the tastiest leftovers ever!

The owner and our server were completely helpful when ordering and not only provided us with an amazing meal; ordering vegan dishes there was practically seamless. The food at Adana is delectable! I recommend the different "dolmas," neither my friend nor I has ever eaten better stuffed grape leaves or cabbage leaves. Their roasted eggplant was heavenly. We had an incredible avocado salad that had fresh herbs and raw onions and was so uniquely delicious. Their sumac table condiment is incredibly interesting and complements every dish.

Adana Restaurant is worth going to Glendale for the experience of this wonderfully creative and extraordinary cuisine. I am a fan of Mediterranean food but this version is far superior to any I have ever eaten. Do not miss it!!!

Pros: incredibly delicious, wide variety of vegan options, exceptional service

Return to Glendale Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Adana closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.