Acre

( 1 review )
624-171-8226

Rincon De Las Animas, Calle Camino Real S/N Animas Bajas, SJC La Playa, BCS, San Jose Del Cabo, Mexico

Serves meat, vegan options available. Acre is a 25 acre piece of farmland adjacent to San Jose del Cabo. The restaurant, cocktail bar, event space and surrounding farms is the first phase. 12 tree-houses plan to be added to the palm forest. Ask for the menu that details which items can be made vegan, vegetarian or gluten free. A seven-course vegan menu is available if the whole table takes part. Examples include beet gazpacho, roasted tomato soup and grilled cauliflower steak. Offers desserts such as passion fruit sorbet with a geranium foam. Open Mon-Fri 12:00pm-3:00pm, Mon-Sun 5:00pm-10:00pm, Sat-Sun 10:00am-3:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, International, Organic, Mexican, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by andreafbe

Excellent addition to the SJD dining scene with vegan options - Edit

I had dinner here last night and requested the 7-course vegan option. The service was excellent as was the food. The Executive Chef, Kevin Luzande, came to the table with each course to detail each dish. I was impressed with the flavors and presentation. They grow many, if not all, of the vegetables they use. Everything was very fresh and flavorful. I've lived in Southern Baja for almost 12 years and it's one of the best meals we've ever had here. The setting is beautiful as well. There are so many different kinds of palm trees and agaves, etc. in the gardens. The architecture is very modern, yet rustic and inviting. While I said it was expensive, that's expensive for SJD. I still found the cost for our meal along with a cocktail very reasonably priced especially when you consider the quantity and quality of the meal we ate. I would happily eat here again and recommend it highly especially if you are on vacation and are looking for a memorable evening. Don't forget to let them know you are vegan. The main menu doesn't indicate any vegan options, but they do have a separate menu!!

Pros: Excellent food, Fantastic service, Beautiful setting

Cons: Can be tricky to find if you aren't local

Return to San Jose Del Cabo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Acre closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.