Acre

614-447-9400

2700 N High St, Columbus, Ohio, USA, 43202

Serves meat, vegan options available. Billed as farm-to-table to go, a casual atmosphere build-your-own concept restaurant. Could choose tofu to be the protein source in your bowl, wrap, salad, or tacos. Sometime has gluten free vegan brownies. Open Mon-Fri 7:30am-10:00pm, Sat-Sun 9:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Ovo, Organic, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Asian, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by Michelle Sullivan

Great options for all of us - Edit

My non-vegan friends were not completely freaked out by the menu, and my own vegan offering was delicious. Had a seasonal special: Shanghai Bowl (pictured). we also ordered the Baja Tacos with tofu (delicious) and black bean hummus, which was ok.

Genuine Staff, Comforting Food - Edit

I appreciate the fact that Acre considers their vegan and vegetarian customers by incorporating a vegan or vegetarian-friendly special, as well as plenty of options on the menu.

Because of their consideration of the local produce available, they support the local communities and offer seriously delicious wraps, bowls and salads. Their curried cauliflower is one of my go-tos if I need something comforting, satisfying and tasty.

I've always encountered friendly, seriously-engaged staff who always have advice if you need help clarifying certain dishes on the menu.

Pros: Well-lit, bright friendly atmosphere, Carry-out Pick-Up Window Available, Local Ohio-brewed beers

Cons: Awkward parking lot

Return to Columbus Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Acre closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.