First Review by AlyssaMiller

Super place and lovely owners - Edit

In May we stayed in an apartment a few yards from the very lively and popular Acqua al 2, and although we only visited twice, I heartily recommend it to vegatarians and vegans. The owner Valentino understands veganism and is very accommodating. He and his business partner also own "The Diner", a haunt for students just round the corner that serves a vegan burger and will set up a vegan breakfast to order. We also enjoyed having them as neighbours.
Updated from previous review on Monday August 19, 2013

Pros: Lovely people, Excellent vegan food, Good atmosphere

Cons: Limited choice of vegan food

Good Food - Edit

I wandered in without a reservation and it was fine, but maybe I was lucky.

None of my roommates are vegan or even vegetarians, so this was a compromise. It is a good place because they have meat options. They don't have a vegan menu, but they know what vegan is, and speak enough English to understand and customize a meal. I got some kind of corn salad that was really good and for dinner I have pasta with artichokes and olive oil. It was simple and good. It was a nice shift from pasta and tomato sauce. Any vegan meal will consist of pasta or rice with veggies.

I don't think I would eat there on my own, but if you need to make sure the place you go has good options, I would definitely recommend Acqua al 2. My roommates loved it and I was happy with my meal. It worked out very well.

Pros: vegan options

Cons: no real "vegan menu"

Return to Florence Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Acqua al 2 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2130 times since Oct 2011.