Acme Feed and Seed

Contact 615-915-0888

101 Broadway , Nashville, Tennessee, USA, 37201

Serves meat, vegan options available. Three-story restaurant with bars offering different eats on each level. Reported has 3 or so items on the menu are vegetarian and can be made vegan.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Raesock

Hatchary w/o egg - Edit

Absolutely delicious, both me and my husband loved it. First you order and pay, then you get a flag and have to find yourself a table in this very popular place. Very noisy and hard to talk. But good atmosphere

Updated from previous review on 2016-09-04

Pros: The food!

Cons: the seating , could not talk at all

the Hatchery minus egg - Edit

delicious meal. I also considered the Baja Pork tacos without the pork, but the Hatchery w/o egg was awesome and filling. (Not food related) I found the seating arrangements a bit intimidating.

Pros: Reasonably priced for the area

Yum! - Edit

We came here before seeing a show at Ascend and were curious to see what we could actually eat. I didn't have high hopes but I was so wrong! I got "The hatchery" without the egg and it was DELICIOUS! Curried chickpeas over coconut rice with the yummiest fry bread.
They have a falafel sandwich (vegetarian, not vegan) and a salad. Not the most options, BUT the best food we could get downtown. Really, the Hatchery was so delicious, Also, frozen lemonade with moonshine. I'll be back for it for sure.
Giving it three stars just because of lack of options, but if you are hungry after honky tonking, this is a solid choice.

Pros: one option is great!

Cons: parking, few options

Return to Nashville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Acme Feed and Seed closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 415 times since Apr 2016.