Acay - 까페 아사이

• Other Other
02-3230042

93, Yanghwaro 6-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Small place between Hapjeong/Sangsu stations at 마포구 서교동 401-16. Serves acai, ice cream, sorbet, coffee and other drinks. Acai bowls are vegan. 합정역과 상수역 사이(마포구 서교동 401-16)에 위치한 작은 카페입니다. 메뉴는 아사이, 아이스크림, 소르베, 커피, 기타 음료입니다. 아사이 볼은 비건입니다. 영업시간은 매일 11:00~23:00입니다. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

First Review by soohyun

Great acai bowls for a great price! - Edit

The good: I think Acay offers the cheapest acai bowls I've seen in Korea thus far. They don't skimp on the quality, however- the smoothie is always flavorful and comes piled with lots of fruit. There is always plenty of seating, both indoor and outdoor. It's actually a fairly big place.
The bad: It's a bit out of the way. It's sitting right between Hapjeong and Sangsu station (I usually walk from Hapjeong), far from the main road. As far as I know, only the acai bowls are vegan. I really wanted to try the soft serve- I'd thought the acai one, not the vanilla one, was vegan- but it's not.
Overall, a good place to grab an acai bowl and work on your laptop or read, but not much else.

Pros: Great price, Spacious seating

Cons: Location, Only 1 vegan option

Return to Seoul Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Acay - 까페 아사이 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.