Abundance Lifestyle and Garden

+61-2-65860030

274 Rawdon Island Rd, Sancrox, New South Wales, 2446

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegan choices are hot chips, gourmet salads, salad sandwiches, veggie burgers, soy milk. Waterfront setting. Owners are vegetarian. Runs in conjunction with a garden centre. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:00pm, Sat-Sun 8:00am-4:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Non-veg

First Review by janddcampbell

good food not many options - Edit

Got a salad it was good, beautiful setting on the side of a pond. Friendly staff. Only reason I'm not giving a 4 star is cause of the limited options.

Limited options but good food - Edit

I was disappointed when I saw the only veg options were a couple of salads, bruscetta or a falafel wrap (all of which you have to ask for cheese etc to be omitted- menu here: http://www.abundance.net.au/cafe-menu.html). But I thought I'd give it a try and was happily surprised by how good the food was. I got the wrap and asked for tomato chutney instead of tzatziki which was delicious. They offered me avocado as well but I'm allergic. It would have made it even nicer. The falafel itself was freshly made and the mix of roast capsicum and olive tapenade was a good combo.

Pros: Good quality food, Nice location

Cons: Limited options

Wonderful surprise - Edit

We arrived at the restaurant to discover that approximately 50 patrons were already seated and enjoying their lunch. The staff quickly provided a table for 4 on the outside deck overlooking a large man made lake with water lillies in bloom. The vegan dishes the cook supplied were very considerate of our vegan request and it was all delicious. My chick pea burger must have been 6 inches tall and tasted great, the french fries side dish was the best we had tasted and the salad was wonderful. Everyone in our party loved their meal. The staff were so friendly even though they were over stretched for resources due to the large number of diners.
We will plan any future trips to Port Macquarie around dropping into the restaurant as a priority.

Pros: excellent food, excellent value , accomodating thoughtful and competent kitchen

Cons: none

Return to Sancrox Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Abundance Lifestyle and Garden closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.