Abstruse Pastry Company

( 1 review )
678-828-9667

5516 Main St, Flowery Branch, Georgia, USA, 30542

Serves meat, vegan options available. Whole-grain gluten-free bakery; no wheat, soy, tree nut, peanut, or coconut used. Offers baked goods, bread, breakfast items. Has vegan options section on the menu board. A couple of tables for eating in. Open Fri 12:00pm-7:00pm, Sat 9:00am-4:00pm, Sun 9:00am-2:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Take-out, Bakery, Gluten-free, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by emmawin

Delicious allergy friendly goodies - Edit

I was so happy to find this place. This is an amazing little gluten free bakery that grinds their own flour to use in their delicious baked goods. I thoroughly enjoyed the pancakes, dark chocolate scone, and the lemon tart muffin that I tried. My husband enjoyed the non-vegan breakfast sandwiches, so it's a good place for omnis too. We're both looking forward to going back and trying more things.

It is on the pricy side for me, but they are high quality and tasty allergy friendly products, something that's difficult to find. This will be my go-to place when I don't want to make everything from scratch myself.

Pros: Clearly labeled vegan options, Knowledgeable and friendly staff

Return to Flowery Branch Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Abstruse Pastry Company closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.