About Life - Lane Cove

( 1 review )

Serves meat, vegan options available. Natural and organic grocery market with cafe inside. Several NSW locations. Offers meals and beverages with vegan items marked. Has naturopathic dispensary. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by evoontoast

Beautiful Grocer/Cafe - Crazy Expensive - Edit

This place is gorgeous - fresh organic fruits & veggies and a huge variety of vegan snacks/treats/products galore...but of course it comes with a price! So if you want to stock up, make sure you’ve got a fat wallet.

At the cafe out the front of the store - which is open onto the street and quite nice, I had a ‘special of the month’ Hemp Berry Smoothie for $6.50 which wasn’t too bad, but then asked for a Bliss Choc Cube, which came to near $4, and after I already had paid did I then realise it was TIIIIIIINY. They also have a “help yourself” style bar further into the shop, with vegan Bircher, berry compote, salads, roasted veggies etc which I would’ve gone with if I knew it had existed before I bought my (tiny) brekkie.

Pros: location, huge assortment of vegan grocery food, aesthetically nice

Cons: price $$$$$, not a massive amount of vegan cafe menu items

Return to Lane Cove Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has About Life - Lane Cove closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.