abcV

212-475-5829

38 E 19th St (at Gramercy Manhattan), New York City, New York, USA, 10003

The vegetarian arm of ABC Kitchen features plant-based small plates plus desserts and drinks. Since Feb 2017. Open Mon-Fri 12:00pm-3:00pm, Mon-Wed 5:30pm-10:30pm, Tue-Fri 8:00am-10:30am, Thu 5:30pm-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 5:30pm-11:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, International, Organic, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Fusion

First Review by Livetoeat99

special experience!! - Edit

Creative cocktails, fresh steamed tofu, roasted cauliflower, harissa, coconut yogurt and pistachio were special & delicious!
Savory spinach and kale oatmeal with roasted Cremona mushrooms changed everything I know about a bland protein!!! Outstanding!!

I can't wait to return!

Updated from previous review on 2017-10-24

Plant-based deliciousness in NYC! - Edit

Knowing the beauty and deliciousness that is Jean-Georges Vongerichten, I was thrilled to learn of his new vegetarian/vegan endeavor in NYC. He and Paulette Cole are co-creators if this lovely spot nestled right net door to abc Cocona. They treat all ingredients with the utmost respect, which shows in their preparation, flavor profiles and presentation. We had dishes that literally blew our minds (try the spinach and mushroom oatmeal for sure!) and we are already craving the dishes we did not have today for our fare next time. This is a must do for any foodie in NYC :)

Updated from previous review on 2017-10-22

Pros: Brilliant flavor combinations and menu, Friendly, knowledgeable staff and service

Over hyped - Edit

Had dinner there with family and I thought it was over hyped and over priced, especially given that the execution was not perfect - I found some of the dishes to be too salty and the price a bit silly, even by NYC standards. One dish stood out for me though, the roasted beetroot. The rest of my meal wasn't memorable and I would not go back.

Pros: athmosphere, roasted beetroot dish

Cons: not so memorable food, price

Return to New York City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has abcV closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.