A Nouche

513-051733

Mokotowska 8, Warsaw, Poland

Vegetarian cafe opened May 2015 offering traditional, fruit-and-nut based Armenian confectionery made of natural ingredients, vegan and gluten-free, plus a menu of coffee, tea, fresh juices and smoothies. Also serves cold and hot sandwiches, waffles and crepes. Has a stand in BioBazar on Saturdays (Hala 4). Open Mon-Thu 9:00am-8:00pm, Fri 9:00am-9:00pm, Sat-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Mediterranean, Juice bar, Bakery, Armenian

First Review by Lisia_Kita

Menu to re-think! - Edit

I went there to grab something to eat. There wasn't much choice there and nothing really interesting. They claim to be armenian in roots so I expected something new and regional to eat. What did I found? Ordinary sandwiches and "gofry" waffels. Just dried fruit sweets in jars were armenian. Come on! Really?!
On spare sheet of paper I found pita like bread with guacamole. It was very small - bread aprox. maybe 12 cm diameter. I should have 4 pieces to feel me up! Pricey for value. Guacamole was tasty but wasn't green and didn't feel much avocado there. It was strange mix of sth like hummus with guacamole… What was it?!
Place itself is very beautiful and has potential but hey! They must stand out, try better and propose sth original to eat! Lots of places around…
Just 2-3 small tables there.

Return to Warsaw Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has A Nouche closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.