First Review by veganinvegas

A la mode bakery - Edit

A la mode was able to take an order for me less than a week away from my event and deliver a delicious cake more beautiful than I could have imagined! They also dealt with my crazed nervous emails gracefully and quickly responding to assure me everything would be fine. And it was. Just amazing to have a bakery able to offer gluten free and dairy free deliciousness. I'm so glad you exist! Thank you!

Pros: Excellent communication , Beautiful decoration , Delicious cake!

Great Vegan Bakers - Edit

Ordered donuts & zucchini muffins for a brunch with several guests who are vegans - we all loved the cake donuts! Both muffins and donuts were wonderful. Fun to eat these baked goods once in a while, and a special treat when gluten free is the goal.

They deliver right to your door, and on time. Love them!

Vegan, gluten-free deliciousness! - Edit

I really hope A La Mode is able to open a store front location again soon. When I first discovered them (as Atomic # 7), I wasn't a strict vegan. I didn't truly appreciate them until I made the final jump. Finding a place to enjoy truly amazing vegan desserts and vegan ice cream (gluten-free and soy-free, as well) is so great! Especially since I have family that can't tolerate gluten and/or dairy. Finally, treats we can all enjoy together. :-)

Pros: Delicious, friendly, vegan

Cons: no store front (yet)

omg delicious! - Edit

I had cupcakes delivered to my hotel for my birthday when I was in LV, and they were delicious! We tried a bunch of different flavors, and they were all amazing. Chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting were magical, as were the vanilla cupcakes with lemon frosting. The cupcakes were moist and tasty, and kept really well for about 3 days! (If only we'd gotten enough to last a week. Hah!) They arrived at the hotel front desk in a pretty package, an adorable card, and a couple great stickers, one of which says "Make Frostitution Legal" which gives me a great giggle every time I see it on the fridge at home. They made my birthday extra awesome. :)

PS: Truly gluten-free. I'm a super sensitive celiac and extremely sensitive to cross contamination, and always very leery trying any place new. I didn't have any problems with these cupcakes, and I had a wonderful conversation before ordering with them, hung up feeling super confident. They're so delicious we may have to order them for special occasions because they do shipping too.

Pros: moist, pretty, tasty

Cons: no storefront

Can't wait - Edit

Had all the cupcakes previously at Atomic #7. So unbelieveable good and all vegan. Amazing flavor combinations. Here's hoping store up and running quickly.

Pros: flavor, just the right sweetness, not dry at all

Cons: online orders only as of today

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has a la mode closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 4236 times since Mar 2010.