First Review by SusanRoberts

Traditional local Vietnamese restaurant - Edit

Great food! Has no English menu. I recommend the noodle soup.

Updated from previous review on 2016-07-30

Awesome! - Edit

Delicious and cheap vegan food, the type of restaurant I am eager to discover in this city. Will be a regular customer for sure!

Pros: Amazing value for money

Amazing food! - Edit

I highly recommend this little gem. I used Happy Cow to find it and was so glad I went. I had a tofu steak and a bowl of noodles for less than 2US dollars. The portions were big and the service was excellent. I tried to tip but they wouldn't accept it. Will definitely go back!

Pros: Food portion , Great service , Buddhist

YUUUUUUUMMMMMMM!!!!! - Edit

Oh my goodness - soooooooo yummy! This is a fantastic vegan place with a maHUsive range of dishes: loads of different mock meat, tofu, and vegetable dishes, all AMAZING. They also do noodles soups and the main rice dishes come with a small complimentary soup, too (which is sooooo tasty). A fantastic place with lovely people working there and extremely good value for money. This was a total highlight - and there are many in this paradise that is Vietnam.

Pros: Amazing choices, Delicious food, Cheap

Cons: That I can't eat all my meals here every day

This little jewel blew my mind. One of my favorite foods are the noodle soups which change on a daily basis. They are flavorful and delicious and all this for a price you wouldn't believe. A bowl of soup costs 22,000 VND. If you are not familiar with the Vietnamese Dong it would cost you one US dollar.

Very Tasty vegan food in Ho Chi Minh city!! - Edit

Delicious daily soups, nice variety of tofu and veg dishes. Clean place with very friendly staff. Go early for best selection, but we went late on one day and still got amazing soup. 3 people stuffed for around $5. Coming back early tomorrow for pumpkin and coconut cream :-)

Return to Ho Chi Minh City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has A Di Da Phat closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.