First Review by vegan_ryan

good value & nice ambiance - Edit

I was surprised at the restaurants large area with a few different areas. Some tables are nice polished wood slabs. One section has books and magazines while another is more open-air. A third room for 6-8 people.

The folks were nothing short of super friendly and all even spoke at least some English.
Their menu is either on an I-pod mini in photos or an English menu. Prices were absolutely in line with a 2 star restaurant. The dishes were good and with a slight spicy kick.
The tofu was odd shaped and delicious. The dumplings were also nice with very little oil. They even gave me a free serving of porridge.
Lemon water was served and refilled continuously. I give it a good 3 stars for great service and good food with nice atmosphere. Got crowded on this Wednesday evening as well.

Pros: easy to find - right on

Pretty good - Edit

This was pretty easy to find and wasn't what I expected at all. It's like a retreat center/youth center...oh, and a restaurant.

The food was decent. The menu has pictures, which helps for non-Chinese-speakers, but the dumplings left a little to be desired. These were seaweed & spinach dumplings, not like normal dumplings, so they were OK but not great.

If I had more time, I'd go back and try something else.

Service was very friendly, though.

Pros: No meat, Friendly

Cons: Dumplings were mediocre

Return to Chengdu Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has 88 Vegetative LifeStyle Store closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.