60 Degres Tisanerie Moderne

6 rue Paul Bert, Aix-en-provence, France, 13090

Vegetarian restaurant and tearoom. The dish of the day is often vegan. Open Mon-Sat 9:00am-7:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Take-out, Bakery, French

First Review by sophiecow

My favorite restaurant in Aix-en-Provence - Edit

Food is tasty, nutritious and great value for money. There are gluten-free, lactose-free, organic and vegan options every day.

Les repas sont délicieux et équilibrés avec un excellent rapport qualité-prix. Des options sans gluten, sans lactose, bio et vegan tous les jours.

Best vegan breakfast in town - Edit

It was a great surprise to discover this place! It is all organic, home-made by a naturopathe chef, healthy and delicious. Me and my girlfriend are vegans in Aix and we were delighted to have a personnalized breakfast with agave syrup instead of honey, herbal teas, bread and jam, and delicious vegan chocolate cake and mousse. The staff is super friendly, knowledgeable about veganism, and they offered us a menu the first time! there is also 10% discount for students.

Pros: All organic, usually most of the meals are vegan,

Cons: Really, as a vegan I couldn't find any negativ

Winter Lunch at the Tisanerie - Edit

I came here for lunch with two non-vegan friends after having bought a tasty vegan pear and almond tart (~5 Euros for a half-tart serving) a few weeks previously. The Tisanerie's owners are very friendly and generous, and the food they prepare is entirely organic, or "bio" as they say here. There was no seating left inside so we sat outside (with big blankets), but we kept warm with a vegan carrot and root vegetable soup (which was served with non-vegan bread, for 6,50 Euros). I also got a vegan "tourte"—like a vegetable pie filled with broccoli, carrot, and chard—served with a side salad (9 Euros). Though we didn't get tea, I have heard there is a big, tasty selection!

Updated from previous review on 2017-01-28

Pros: Daily vegan "plat" (main) changes often , ingredients are organic and seasonal, staff is very friendly

Cons: I was not told the bread was non-vegan (had to ask, busy at lunchtime (a good sign, though!), closed for dinner

Return to Aix-en-provence Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has 60 Degres Tisanerie Moderne closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.