56 Kitchen

( 1 review )
440-349-0056

33587 Aurora Rd, Solon, Ohio, USA, 44139

Serves meat, vegan options available. American eatery using locally-sourced ingredients. Menu has labels for veg/vegan. Offers a vegan fried mushroom burger, a quinoa veggie burger, and vegan meatballs over zucchini noodles. Trendy setup. Gluten-free options. Full bar. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by MikeyK

Mouth Watering Food! - Edit

I wish I could rate this place 10 stars. I went there for the first time on 10/21/2017 and was absolutely amazed. The atmosphere is rustic and quaint, laid back and casual (which is important for me, I don’t get fancy!).
I had the vegan Spaghetti and meatballs - I was very happy that the spaghetti was zucchini and squash!! The sauce was so phenomenal I was seriously tempted to drink it with a straw. And the vegan meatballs? FANTASTIC!!

EDIT!
Came back for the pizza! Tried the A Piedi Nudi Pizza which was by far the best pizza I’ve tried!! I’m a pizza snob, having worked in a pizza shop for 10 years earlier in my life... SO GOOD!!!! Amazing job!!

Edit 12/5/17
Had the veggie burger and it’s HUGE!!!!!!! The patty isn’t firm but it’s absolutely fantastic. Flavors are amazing!!! Great choice!!

Well done!!

Pros: casual atmosphere , friendly service , excellent food!

Return to Solon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has 56 Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.