501 on Main

• Veg-friendly
Contact 435-645-0700

501 Main St, Park City, Utah, USA, 84060

Serves meat, vegan options available. Fine dining atmosphere with dinner prices $20+ per dish. Veg choices include ratatouille, risotto, vegan curry with oven-roasted carrots and potatoes, vegan soy chicken, caramelized onion and mushroom in a creamy braise of yellow curry, and blended cashew slivers and coconut milk on a bed of vegan vegetable risotto served in a potato crisp basket. The appetizers are not vegan.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Italian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by happycowgirl

Good food but be Vigilant - Edit

We were in Park City overnight en route to Montana. Were drawn to 501 Main because there are several vegan options on the menu (marked as such). Two of the four dishes we ordered had to be sent back because they were not vegan. Dressing with onion slivers appetizer and risottot with cheese mixed in. We were very specific about our dishes being vegan. They fixed the dishes and the food was good, not great. The risotto is tasty. Overall a pleasant experience but I'd rather not have to be that vigilant, especially in a restaurant that makes a point of accommodating vegan folks. Also overpriced.

Gourmet Vegan in Park City! - Edit

Everything on menu is clearly marked vegetarian, vegan and/or gluten free.

Of the four appetizers, one is vegan chicken bites the other is (I think vegan) onion bites. Vegetarian chili. A gourmet vegan beet salad. Vegan Baked Ratatouille and Vegan Organic Risotto! I was so excited about the menu at 501 on Main. I was impressed that almost half the dishes are veg*n and they don't hid the vegan dishes at the bottom of the menu.

Only went once, but service was good and food delish!

Return to Park City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has 501 on Main closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2307 times since Jan 2013.