5 Points Local

210-267-2652

1017 N Flores, San Antonio, Texas, USA, 78212

Serves meat, vegan options available. Gluten-free restaurant with two marked vegan bowls. Has fresh juices, breakfast granola with coconut yogurt and almond milk. Open Tue-Thu 7:00am-8:00pm, Fri 7:00am-10:00pm, Sat 9:00am-10:00pm, Sun 9:00am-4:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Juice bar, Take-out, Gluten-free, Non-veg

First Review by cflores

Great Breakfast - Edit

I loved this cute little coffee shop. I forgot the name of the breakfast bowl that I had but it was not vegan I had to adjust it some. They were very accommodating and the food was great. *picture posted*

So good! Try the Twinkies - Edit

Their Karma Bowl is delicious!! Great portion and very flavorful. I LOVE their vegan Twinkies. They have the perfect amount of filling and I like the cinnamon taste. SO good! The decor is really cute and rustic. The layout is open and spacious. Parking is limited, so we usually have to park in the residential area...not a big deal. The staff is very friendly and they answer all our questions. I first came here just to purchase their twinkies, but they had ran out. The gentleman (I forgot his name-sorry) felt bad that I was walking away empty handed, so he gave me chia pudding.. free of charge. I told him I had heard about the Twinkies and was REALLY looking forward to trying them. I appreciate his awesome customer service and gesture. It made me a loyal customer. I also appreciate them using biodegradable bags and compostable to-go plates.

Return to San Antonio Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has 5 Points Local closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.