First Review by Libra77

Really gorgeous food - Edit

Came here once for a work meal, having heard that it would be good for a mix of vegan/veggie/meat-eaters. The vegan options were all listed so in the menu (a paneer dish is incorrectly marked vegan though, I've seen the restaurant acknowledge this on Facebook as a typo).

We had starters and mains, and everything was really delicious. I love Indian cuisine but haven't eaten it out much since being vegan because of being unsure about what would be suitable. The awesome food (plus nice service from the staff), coupled with the food being labelled vegan helped make this a really great night and experience!

Pros: Vegan dishes labelled

Cons: One paneer dish incorrectly labelled, typo I think

Menu not correct - Edit

We booked a table here for a couples meal out. Having eaten here many times pre-vegan, I knew the food was good. I had contacted the restaurant to see if they had vegan options prior to booking the table and was assured that they do and these are listed on the menu. However when we arrived, a quick glance at the menu showed that they were listing paneer dishes as vegan. I spoke to staff about this and they didn't seem to understand my concern. The manager came over and was able to correctly advise what was vegan friendly. I recommended updating their menu, as this is misleading. The food I received was good, not the best I've had in Nottingham though. This coupled with the menu issue means I personally probably won't be returning.

Pros: Nice venue

Cons: Misleading vegan labelling on menu, Staff not confident on vegan choices

Return to Nottingham Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has 4550 Miles from Delhi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.