4 Life Natural Food

• Health-food-store Health Store
416-591-6844

210 Augusta Ave, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5T 2L6

Large store in Kensington Market selling organic food, including a range of vegan items, such as fresh fruit and vegetables, preserves, cheese. Open Mon-Sat 9:00am-7:00pm, Sun 9:00am-5:00pm.

First Review by LauraMu

nice space, some good yums - Edit

I like this space a lot. I only buy a few things in here because I find them very pricey for most products (as compared to other places in Kensington), but they do carry some products I love for reasonable prices - like Wood and Water "cheese" - I know they've changed their name to Culchered or something equally silly...I prefer the old name. Their price for this is decent and I cleaned them out of the original/plain on my last visit.

They also make their own hummus and dips and I have bought those on occasions, all good. They used to make their own apple compote that was AMAZING, but I haven't seen it in ages - they may have stopped making it. I can only go to KM occasionally so am not sure if I am missing apple compote season.

Pros: nice homemade items , decent price on some items, nice space

Cons: expensive

Great range of products - Edit

This store is large, with a takeaway deli counter at the front, fridge and freezer sections, tonnes of shelf products and canisters which you can fill your own storage containers from (rice, pasta etc). There is such a wide range of products here so it's great for a browse. I picked up dairy-free milks here, various gluten-free crackers and sauces.

Pros: Lots of different products, Lots vegan and gluten-free

Return to Toronto Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has 4 Life Natural Food closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.