312 Pizza Company

615-730-7888

371 Monroe St, Nashville, Tennessee, USA, 37208

Serves meat, vegan options available. Makes dough, dressings, and sauces in-house. Has vegan cheese for pizza, and some vegetarian menu items can be made vegan including: soft pretzels, hand cut fries, veggie sandwich, dough nuggets, and salads. Specify vegan when ordering. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-12:00am, Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by stacibockman

Great Vegan Pizza - Edit

Vegan pizza was filling! It was a couple nights before my marathon, so I ordered the large thin crust made with vegan cheese and vegan pepperoni. Half way through I realized I had ordered too much. I took the last 1/4 back to the hotel where I finished it. I was stuffed! They do go a bit heavy on the cheese, but that’s not really a bad thing! Staff is amazing, and it’s located in a nice spot in Germantown. Check them out!!

Pros: Great pizza, Affordable

Awesome Vegan Pizza - Edit

The crust and sauce are made from scratch and you can tell. They have vegan cheese for pizzas and taste is on point. Full craft bar and casual setting.

Updated from previous review on 2017-09-18

Pros: Nice Vibe, Excellent Food, Great Bar

Cons: No separate vegan menu

Return to Nashville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has 312 Pizza Company closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.