3 Three's Coffee Lounge

Contact 0121-4489919

17 Martineau Way, Birmingham, England, B2 4UW

A vegetarian coffee shop/cafe offers paninis, wraps, sandwiches, soup, hot dogs, desserts, coffee and tea and more. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-8:00pm, Sun 10:00am-5:00pm.

Category: American, Western, Fast food, Take-out, Bakery, British, German

First Review by Pats7

Amazing! - Edit

This is one of the best places I've ever been to!! Lotssss of vegan options and it's all vegetarian, amazing cakes, cookies, coffees, vegan bacon and cheese for sandwiches, waffles, you really can get anything you could imagine. Isn't too expensive, about £2/3 for a cupcake, really high quality and delicious - one of my fave places to go when I'm in town!
Definitely recommend!!!

Pros: inexpensive , delicious , vegan

Lovely cafe with amazing food - Edit

Visited the cafe today. Everything was lovely and staff were so friendly. They did mix up our order slightly but it was quickly sorted and we got a free slice of cake. They even got a doggy bag for our daughter so she could take a piece of chocolate cake she couldn't finish home. As a vegan it was great knowing that I could order pretty much anything on the menu. Will definitely be back. *****

Pros: Vegan, Friendly Staff, Yummy food

Excellent Vegan Options - Edit

Visited 10/09/16 with my partner. It was after lunch so we didn't try any of the many vegan sandwiches, but we did order a cake each and a few more to take away. The selection is amazing, I think all the cakes that day were vegan, sandwiches and wraps too, just not all the icecream. I had the chocolate orange brownie which was pretty tasty, the kind of rich gooey brownie. Our favourite cake was the rocky road, which we thought about going back to Birmingham for just to buy more!Prices are midrange.

Pros: Vast selection of vegan sandwiches and cakes, Good number of seats available

Cons: Far away from my house!

Delicious vegan food right in the city centre! - Edit

Vegan heaven!

Three Three's has a stunning range of delicious vegan food and drink whether you're just popping in for something to grab on the go, or sitting down to enjoy it inside (with very stylishly decor!)

The food is complemented wonderfully by the great atmosphere in the venue, and the warm, welcoming attitude of the staff.

Since it's fairly recent opening it's become a sure thing that I'll visit whenever I hit town. Were I a vegan travelling to/through Birmingham I would be delighted to find this place. And the prices are very reasonable.

Couldn't recommend it more highly if I tried!

Pros: Great range of delicious vegan lunch food, Great vibe, very stylishly decorated, Right in the centre, perfect location

Cons: Great for snacks/lunch but not for dinner

Fabulous! - Edit

I've visited so many times now! Love everything I've tried....the hotdog with the full works wins!
Also tried a panini (only wish there were some with wholemeal bread?!), also loved. Your secret cheese is so good. Keep that stuff coming!
Hot cookies are also amazing- triple chocolate is my favourite! The cupcakes and big cakes are yummy too.
I love that when something is requested (eg. Salads) you trial them to see how popular they are! Please keep this principle!

Pros: Great food, Nice environment, Happy, friendly, helpful staff

Cons: Paninis so far only stocked with white bread, So far only vegan sorbet and not icecream stocked, Fairly expensive- I can't visit as often as I'd li

Excellent range for vegans - Edit

Visited today after 3 Three's was recommended by a friend. Just feels like an everyday coffee shop, it had a nice relaxed atmosphere. I was surprised to see a well stocked prepared sandwich chiller. There is a good range of sandwiches, wraps and paninis. Can be eaten cold or staff are happy to toast/heat if required. On looking in the chiller, everything today appeared to be labelled vegan. All the cakes also appeared to be all vegan however some of the ice cream was labelled vegetarian. Seems to be almost there, would be great if they became Birmingham's first all vegan cafe.

I picked the tikka wrap and a red velvet cupcake. Both were really tasty and despite the prepackaging, the wrap was still very fresh.

Staff were really friendly too, keeping tables cleared and the cafe clean. The cafe is also in a great location. I parked at Snow Hill car park and walked down past the cathedral to the cafe. Only took about five minutes. I'll definitely be visiting again next time I'm in the area.

Pros: Relaxed atmosohere, Great location, Fantastic range for vegans

Loved it! - Edit

Great vegan food, but what's special is that it's just normal. It looks like a normal coffee shop and the sandwich fridge looks just like a normal sandwich fridge. In fact, I thought I'd come too late, it had closed and was just a normal sandwich shop/cafe til I read the labels. I didn't see anything non vegan here (though I didn't check the ice-creams). I was here with a non vegan friend and it was lovely to feel just 'normal'. We both had a great sandwich and fab cakes and excellent almond milk coffee. Excellent value, super friendly, I'll be back.

Pros: Loads of vegan options, esp cakes, Looks n feels like a regular cafe, Great quality coffee

Cons: None!

deceptively good - Edit

Nice, posh-looking cafe in the centre of Birmingham. it took me a couple of minutes before I realised that *everything* is vegetarian, despite the deceptive labelling (most of the sandwiches are meat substitutes and only the shelf label notes "suitable for vegans and vegetarians"). furthermore the cheeses are all vegan, meaning that virtually everything is vegan friendly. prices are also great at £2-3 per sandwich/soup. Didn't try the hot dog but I'm looking forward to that next time. Only complaint is the small number of comfy seats (most are hard wooden chairs)

Pros: almost everything is vegan, very cheap

Cons: hard chairs

So happy you are here! - Edit

It was a wonderful surprise to see a vegan cafe in Birmingham a few weeks back. I did a comedy double take one day when I took a route I wouldn't normally frequent. I have been going every since. Friendly service, good array of food and chilled atmosphere. Would love to see more salady stuff but maybe they will progress to that as it is quite a new business. Fab cupcakes - best vegan cakes I have tried. I just went in and bought loads to stock up for my self catering holiday.

Wonderful! - Edit

Huge array of delicious vegan cakes, muffins and cookies. Spoilt for choice! The triple choc cookie and choc/orange brownie were amazing!!! I recommend this place wholeheartedly!! The staff are very friendly and helpful too. Wonderful place!!

Pros: Choice of vegan cakes, Friendly staff, Walking distance from New Street station

Modern, lots of choice - Edit

Lots of vegan options, from packaged sandwiches (including fake chicken, ham etc) to cakes, all of which are reasonably priced. Staff are friendly and the cafe is spacious with lots of seating. Ideal location if you are near the Bullring and definitely worth a visit.

Scrummy chocolate brownies! - Edit

It’s exciting to have a new vegetarian/vegan café in Brum and I’m very pleased the location is so central – only 5 mins walk from the Bullring shopping centre with generous opening times. Staff were friendly and I thought the chocolate brownie I had was truly impressive and needs to be tried to be believed! Ice cream and sorbets are available as well as some lunch items. Everything sold here is 100% eggless vegetarian and actually most things are vegan.

To get there, go to the High Street (where M&S is) and turn into Union Street. From Union Street turn right into the street where Argos is. Three Threes Coffee Lounge will emerge on the right hand side.

Pros: Wide choice of drinks, Wide choice of sweet snacks, Friendly staff

Cons: I would have preferred the background music to be

Great place - Edit

Just what Birmingham needed. So close to the metro stop. Gorgeous almond latte. Quirky hotdogs and lovely cake. Nice friendly atmosphere.

Pros: Vegan cake , They understand veganism , Cafe full of Vegans! Make new friends:-)

Cons: Sometimes the soup is a bit strange.

Lovely place, delicious treats! - Edit

I visited 3 Three's Coffee Lounge for the first time yesterday. It's a lovely venue in Birmingham city centre. I had a soy cappuccino that was very nice and creamy but what really made my day was their mouthwatering Red Velvet cupcake! Absolutely delicious!Owner Ram and staff are so kind and friendly, I immediately felt at home! They have an amazing choice of savoury and sweet vegan food, with some vegetarian options available, I will become a regular customer for sure and I highly recommend it!!

Return to Birmingham Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has 3 Three's Coffee Lounge closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.