2Y

Passatge Batlló, 4, Barcelona, Spain, 08036

Macrobiotic restaurant opened Jan 2016. Cocina macrobiotica vegetariana y vegana. Open Tue-Sat 1:00pm-4:30pm, Fri-Sat 8:30pm-11:00pm. Closed Mon.

Category: Vegan, Japanese, Macrobiotic, Organic, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Catering, Fusion, Spanish

First Review by EduardSarra

Absolutely amazing - Edit

2Y restaurant is the best veggie, vegan & macrobiotic restaurant I have ever been to. Amazing food, very nice place and service, and reasonable prices. Do not miss it when in Barcelona! I will go there many more times from now on.

Pros: food is excellent, The staff: very warm-hearted people, the place is great

Didnt meet my expectations - Edit

What I like most was the place: with a very helpful staff, the environment was very cozy, polished and clean. The food was very tasty and nicely presented. I liked the dishes but not the portions. The problem for me was that I left the restaurant still a bit hungry...

Pros: tasty food, caring staff, filtered water

Cons: a bit expensive, small portions

Excelente - Edit

Menu diario con productos de temporada. Ambiente muy agradable y relacion calidad/precio muy correcta.

Lovely - Edit

The staff was very caring. The food was explained and beautifully served, full of colours and textures. My daughter and I will go again.

Pros: Excellent price-quality ratio

favorite - Edit

This place is a combination between conscious eating and perfect service. Individual, with love, with dedication, you can feel the good vibe when you just got in... I loved the guy, (i think the owner, chef) you can tell the place is his dream. The food was just awesome, every little piece so tasty & healthy, A 10 in my list!

Pros: Taste, Variety (combo dish-macrobiotic style) menu, service, place

Cons: location is a bit far

Delicious - Edit

Amazing. Simply amazing. Being a macrobiotic vegan eating out is not easy so it was great to go to the trendy & beautifully decorated 2Y & eat a delicious, tasty, & creative macro meal. If you go, indulge in a sugar free dessert too!

Macrobiótico vegano - Vegan Macrobiotic - Edit

Oferta macrobiótica en clave vegana. Comida preparada con cuidado y productos de buena calidad, con lo cual todo tiene está riquísimo y con una muy buena presentación. Detalle que engancha: barra libre de infusiones y cafés. Se agradece mucho también que te sirvan gratuitamente botellas de cristal con agua vitalizada.

Vegan Macrobiotic offer. Food prepared with great attention to detail and good quality products. Thus everything tastes great and is very well presented. A couple of great details: teas, infusions and vitalized water for free!

MINDFUL EATING - Edit

2Y offers an interactive space where one can appreciate food prepared with integrity from the seed to the plate. We work with locally grown, seasonal and 100% organic produce.
Every day is a new day, and so our simple menu is based on the same principal.
We will say no more and let the experience talk for itself.
We await you at 2Y with open arms! :)

Return to Barcelona Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has 2Y closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.