22b

Contact 0032475674930

Sint-Vincentiusstraat 22b, Antwerp, Antwerpen, Belgium, 2018

Serves meat, vegan options available. This cozy veggie/vegan-friendly restaurant offers a variety of options, and sells gluten-free cookies. Free Wi-fi. Mon-Fri 8:00am-8:00pm Closed Sat-Sun.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Western, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by AlisonWhite

Fun place to eat - Edit

We went there last night, for the first time. It's not very known among vegans I think, but we had a great experience. You pick up the dish you like from the display case, grab some drinks and cutlery and go to the registry. They heat the dish for you (using microwave or regular oven - your pick) and bring it to your table about 10mins later. We had a curry lasagna and a casserolle with pumpkin, paprika and carrot. Both were delicious! I can recommend this to anyone for a quick bite. Atmosphere is very relaxed, and the staff was very friendly.

Pros: Friendly staff, Good atmosphere, Great food

Many choices - Edit

Besides offering also non vegan dishes, there is a lot of choice for vegan dishes. The prices are good and there is a big selection of special beers. The people owning the place are friendly and passionate.

Pros: Lots of options, Good price, Friendly people

Cons: Also meat, Not that cosy

Not always open - Edit

We came on a Thursday and it was closed- didn't say why

IngridDeDecker Hello,
I'm sorry you found a closed 22b !
this is strange as we are always open monday till friday. As i see it is a date in may, it might have been one of our national holidays or a day between a holiday and a weekend, as we do not start our business up for just one day... I'm sorry to hear thar you found us closed and it reminds me to put out some message for those who are not familiar with the belgian holidays,
Also check facebook to have recent news about us and our holidays.

Return to Antwerpen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has 22b closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2068 times since Sep 2011.