2 Girls' Cafe

+44-7753432163

24A Peckham Rye, South East London, England, SE15 4JR

Independent vegetarian and vegan coffee shop, est. 2017. Serves breakfast and lunch. Example dishes include burgers, quiche, pierogi and house-made cakes. Serves specialty coffee. Will house an art gallery from summer 2017. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm, Sat-Sun 9:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Bakery, European, Polish

First Review by rosie

Party - Edit

I chose to have an evening party here, as they don't normally open in the evenings and serve great vegan food. I discussed menus with Kinga. We agreed on a buffet for starters, there was so much delicious food and so much choice, my guests weren't expecting two more courses. We had Polish dumplings with salad for the main course and a delicious chocolate pudding, followed by cake.
The two rooms in this café made a really good venue for a party of 25 people, I'd say it could accommodate up to 50 people. Kinga was thoughtful and accommodating and the price was reasonable.

Pros: great food, nice venue , easy to get to

I really wanted to love it.. - Edit

I really wanted to love it. Nicely decorated. Staff weren't unfriendly, but weren't exactly chatty. The 'Buddha bowl' was disappointing- tiny bowl of bland avocado dip, with some chopped vegetables and unseasoned couscous, and some really not very nice cabbage. The buckwheat pancake was ok - could have been done with crisping up, the spinach and courgette inside was fine. The cakes were really nice though. The two women working in there got a takeaway pizza from the place opposite, which seemed a bit disappointing if they didn't even eat their own food!

Pros: Good cake , Nice spot , Cake was good

Cons: Food quite bland

Return to South East London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has 2 Girls' Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.