CLOSED: 15 Quince Grill and Cantina

• Veg-friendly

Contact 928-634-7087

363 Main St, Jerome, Arizona, USA, 86331

Serves meat, vegan options available. Most menu choices come with a wild mushroom option for vegetarians. Also serves veggie wraps. Vegans need to inquire. May 2014, reported CLOSED to HappyCow.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Beer/Wine, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by naturefinder

Good... and surprising - Edit

We had the "Las Comadres Chile Relleno" plate with verde sauce. Very tasty. The only odd thing was the crunchy "fried chicken-like" batter. It was not what I expected, but did not kill the dish. For dessert, we had the Avocado pie. We like avocados anyway, so we gave it a try. WOW, it is really good! It is almost like a key lime pie, but maybe even better, since the lime flavor is smoothed out with the avocado.

Pros: Good food, Friendly, Great view

Friendly folks. - Edit

The atmosphere here was just great, and the wait staff was incredibly friendly and understanding about my vegan-ness. While there were many vegetarian options, many of the sauces were butter based, so there was less for vegans.

However, I did enjoy their salsas and fruit--and discovered that pineapple is really great dipped in tomatillo salsa.

My non-veg friends really enjoyed their foods as well.

Pros: understanding staff, gorgeous interior

Cons: not much for vegans

Now That's What I'm Talkin About! - Edit

15.quince Grill and Cantina in Jerome serves up some great New Mexican style Mexican food. Our party of 8 including two children visited on a busy, sunny, Sunday afternoon. The hostess told us there would be a 1/2 hour wait and offered to call us about 5 minutes before our table was ready so we could walk around and check out the shops in Jerome. Once we got the call we all assembled back at the restaurant and were promptly seated. The service was attentive and cheerful, the waitress even made sure that the kids had food in front of them before our first round of drinks arrived.

The menu has plenty of options and be sure to ask for the specials, almost all entrees have a wild mushroom option for vegetarians (beans are also done vegetarian). I opted for the blue corn enchiladas with mushroom filling. It was out of this world, great sauces and enough for two to share. For vegetarians there are plenty of interesting options (not just rice and beans) to choose from.

The restaurant is not huge about 20 tables and a small bar, so make a reservation or expect a slight wait on a busy day.

Finally if you are a local (Flagstaff and closer) and have a valid AZ drivers license be sure and ask for the "LOCALS MENU." The restaurant offers a substantial discount on many entrees for "regular" (or soon to be regular" patrons.

Pros: Delicious, Fun Atmosphere, Attentive Service

Cons: Hard parking, Busy Brunch, no seprate veggie menu

Return to Jerome Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: 15 Quince Grill and Cantina closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1763 times since Aug 2011.