100% Natural

Contact 322-2232974

Blvd. Francisco Medina Ascencio 1630 (at opposite Sheraton Buganvilias), Puerto Vallarta, Mexico,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers some vegan and vegetarian food options. Breakfast fruit plates, oatmeal, smoothies, vegetable juices, and healthy food.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Juice bar, Non-veg

First Review by trena irving

100% Natural - Edit

I was just in PV end of Feb 2010 and being the only vegan in the group, I took my friends here so they aren't forced to eat vegetarian food. I had the oyster mushroom ceviche (said minus cheese just in case), vegetarian tacos (minus cheese and swapped the flour tortilla for corn tortilla to avoid some gluten) , and juice extract (carrot, celery, spinach i think). All were very yummy, esp the veggie tacos (soy protein). One of my girlfriends tried the aloe vera juice, its different but good. So the food was great, especially since I've been eating rice and beans and the service was decent. But the atmosphere was not that great - the upstairs was closed, it was a Saturday night and there were only 2 tables including us and the windows and door was left open to a very busy street (I think in front of a bus stop too) so trying to have a dinner conversation was a bit harder. But overall, I'm grateful this restaurant is in PV and will go back.

Pros: Great veggie tacos, Lots of yummy juices, Veg Friendly

Cons: Loud and noisy, Upstairs was closed so no view

100 percent natural - Edit

This restaurant was one of three I frequented while in P.V. The food was delicious and the restaurant inviting inside. Excellent veggie burgers, large portions of freshly squeezed juice and really nice owners. I am vegan and there were good options for vegan or vegetarian. Highly recommended and affordable

Pros: affordable , delicious food , good service

Cons: a bit noisy, on a main drag

Return to Puerto Vallarta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has 100% Natural closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1942 times.