- Vegan, Animal Rights, Activism, Experience, Life, Music, Nature, Health, Nutrition, Psychology, Philosophy, Knowledge, Posture, Technology, Connection, ACTIVISM!
- Veg Status:
- 11 Nov 2008
- Fav Place:
- So far, Melbourne. Coz it's pretty vegan friendly and you are able to take action for animals!
- Fav Books:
- Biographies, Factual stuff, Australian Natural Health mag
- Fav Music:
- The Vinesm White Stripes, Beatles, Nirvana, Silverchair plus many many more
- I Admire:
- the Animal Liberation Front
- My Website:
- Last Login:
- 17 Jul 2010
- Profile Views:
Favorite Listings (0)
Reviews (1) View All
Uploaded Photos (0)
Entries Added to HappyCow (0)
Please ask me to submit some.
Shared Trips / Lists
More About Me
Reasons why I prefer to eat vegetarian or vegan:
To be honest if you want animal rights/equality then you must be vegan. If you are vegetarian I really don't understand that unless you are trying to be vegan but not quite there yet. Sorry it's just something I can't get my head around.
I joined HappyCow Members Community because:
I really want people to talk to on the same page as me or even people just aware of animal rights/veganism.
Here are some places I've been that I liked... and places that I would like to visit one day:
I went to Brisbane, that was nice and clean. When I'm 40 I want to work at a bar in Texas or some hick town in America for a year.
Some of my favorite veg*n foods include:
Vegan pizza from Veggie Bar, Lord of the Fries "chicken nuggets", vegan sushi and the list goes on...I love food.
Here are some books, movies, magazines, and my favorites that I would recommend to other HappyCow members:
If you are vegetarian I recommend Earthlings and you can find that on youtube.
No comments yet.
All images used on this site are user uploaded, obtained through what is believed to be not subject to copyright, or by Creative Commons usage. If your image was used without permission, please contact us.