- I use to be a vegetarian for about a year and now I am a vegan,I am obsessed with art and anime,I am always happy and look on the bright side of life,I can be a bit of a hippy but I dress individually,I love animals and I would do anything for them (like protesting and saving them)I am also a tree hugger =) If you would like to know anything else about me please just ask =)
- Veg Status:
- 11 Jun 2010
- Long Story!
- Fav Place:
- Sitting in my favourite tree, drawing and studying the nature of animals I love =)
- Fav Books:
- National Geographics and manga
- Fav Music:
- The Smiths, The Cure, David Bowie, Lene Lovich...etc...
- I Admire:
- Stephen Morrissey and Paul McArtney
- My Website:
- http:[email protected]
- Last Login:
- 13 Jul 2010
- Profile Views:
Favorite Listings (0)
None reviewed yet.
Uploaded Photos (0)
Entries Added to HappyCow (0)
Please ask me to submit some.
Shared Trips / Lists
More About Me
Reasons why I prefer to eat vegetarian or vegan:
Well,I have always loved animals and always will,I dread the thought of animals getting hurt or killed...etc...I LOVE ANIMALS
I joined HappyCow Members Community because:
There aren't any other vegies in Bendigo
Here are some places I've been that I liked... and places that I would like to visit one day:
Geelong and Melbourne.I would love to go to Japan and England.
Some of my favorite veg*n foods include:
Here are some books, movies, magazines, and my favorites that I would recommend to other HappyCow members:
Magazine:National Geographics,Book:Fruits Basket,Movie:The Crow.
No comments yet.
All images used on this site are user uploaded, obtained through what is believed to be not subject to copyright, or by Creative Commons usage. If your image was used without permission, please contact us.