- I recently became vegan (rather than vegetarian) after reading "Skinny Bastard". I was horrified by the info. I learned about dairy products! I'd love to meet more vegans. :D
- Veg Status:
- Lewis Center, OH
- 12 Jul 2009
- Fav Place:
- Currently... Boston, MA (this changes often!)
- Fav Books:
- VegNews, Skinny Bitch, WoW fiction (don't laugh! they're surprisingly good!), crap I have to read for grad. school
- Fav Music:
- IDM, Squarepusher, Aphex Twin, The Orb
- I Admire:
- At the moment... President Obama, honestly.
- My Website:
- Last Login:
- 11 Nov 2009
- Profile Views:
Favorite Listings (1) View All
Reviews (2) View All
Uploaded Photos (0)
Entries Added to HappyCow (0)
Please ask me to submit some.
More About Me
Reasons why I prefer to eat vegetarian or vegan:
I am vegan for ethical, political, nutrition, and environmental reasons (in no particular order). Each reason is important to me.
I joined HappyCow Members Community because:
I've heard nothing but wonderful things about Happy Cow! And I use it to find good restaurants in my area.
Here are some places I've been that I liked... and places that I would like to visit one day:
I would love to visit Hawaii for my 2nd anniversary coming up this March! I'm researching Kauai currently. :3 I've lived in Luxembourg and visited most of Western Europe.
Some of my favorite veg*n foods include:
Oo! Tofuti ice cream and "cheese" slices.
Here are some books, movies, magazines, and my favorites that I would recommend to other HappyCow members:
VegNews, more to come later...
No comments yet.
All images used on this site are user uploaded, obtained through what is believed to be not subject to copyright, or by Creative Commons usage. If your image was used without permission, please contact us.