Following (1) View All
- @StephenEamonn on Twitter Hey there! I'm Stephen. 25 year old from Ireland living in Germany, though I cross the Dutch border quite often! Was vegetarian for 5 years and am now vegan. Training to run the Cologne marathon as a plant powered, no meat athlete!
- Veg Status:
- Kevelaer, Germany
- 04 Sep 2013
- Fav Place:
- Any place where I can enjoy the sights, sounds and scents of unspoiled nature.
- Fav Books:
- I read aplenty but don't have any real favourites.
- Fav Music:
- Green Day, Frank Turner, Jack Johnson, Ben Folds, Joshua Radin, Xavier Rudd etc. I love music!
- I Admire:
- At the moment it is people like Rich Roll, Matt Frazier, Tim Shieff and other such people who live a good life fuelled by plants.
- My Website:
- http:[email protected]
- Last Login:
- 17 Jan 2017
- Profile Views:
Favorite Listings (0)
Reviews (77) View All
|Great Vegan Spot in Town! Great Vegan Spot in Town!||K-Vegan K-Vegan||
|Our Hangout Spot in El Medano Our Hangout Spot in El Medano||Fuori di Zucca Fuori di Zucca||
|Worth Searching For! Worth Searching For!||Somos Lo Que Comemos Somos Lo Que Comemos||
|Amazing Place! Amazing Place!||The Happy Pear The Happy Pear||
|Best Vegan Option in Schiphol Best Vegan Option in Schiphol||LEON LEON||
Uploaded Photos (24) View All
Entries Added to HappyCow (1) View All
Shared Trips / Lists
More About Me
Reasons why I prefer to eat vegetarian or vegan:
I went vegetarian back in 2010 for ethical reasons (helped by the fact that I never loved eating meat), became vegan in Feb 2015 for health and athletic reasons. I'm training for a marathon and have been inspired by the No Meat Athlete (Matt Frazier) and Rich Roll.
I joined HappyCow Members Community because:
I love to travel and when I'm heading to a new place this is one of my first resources! I think there is a lot of benefit in sharing reviews, be they positive or negative. I want to point people to the good places and warn them about the bad ones!
Here are some places I've been that I liked... and places that I would like to visit one day:
In terms of veggie travel I loved Amsterdam and Berlin. My home town of Dublin is pretty good too! My best global experiences were in Zambia when I visited in 2006. It changed my life for the better. I want to see the world. Hawaii and more of Africa are high on the list.
Some of my favorite veg*n foods include:
I just love food! I'm not fussy. If I can find a vegan lasagne I'm a happy man!
Here are some books, movies, magazines, and my favorites that I would recommend to other HappyCow members:
MUSIC: Jack Johnson, Kings of Convenience, Joshua Radin, Frank Turner, Xavier Rudd, The XX, Ben Folds. Just some of my favourites. BOOKS: I don't read nearly as much as I should but Hemingway is an incredible place to start.
All images used on this site are user uploaded, obtained through what is believed to be not subject to copyright, or by Creative Commons usage. If your image was used without permission, please contact us.