- @StephenEamonn on Twitter Hey there! I'm Stephen. 25 year old from Ireland living in Germany, though I cross the Dutch border quite often! Was vegetarian for 5 years and am now vegan. Training to run the Cologne marathon as a plant powered, no meat athlete!
- Veg Status:
- Kevelaer, Germany
- 04 Sep 2013
- Fav Place:
- Any place where I can enjoy the sights, sounds and scents of unspoiled nature.
- Fav Books:
- I read aplenty but don't have any real favourites.
- Fav Music:
- Green Day, Frank Turner, Jack Johnson, Ben Folds, Joshua Radin, Xavier Rudd etc. I love music!
- I Admire:
- At the moment it is people like Rich Roll, Matt Frazier, Tim Shieff and other such people who live a good life fuelled by plants.
- My Website:
- http:[email protected]
- Last Login:
- 10 Jul 2016
- Profile Views:
Favorite Listings (0)
Reviews (60) View All
|Friendly and Tasty Friendly and Tasty||Juice Brothers - Raamstee... Juice Brothers - Raamsteeg||
|Greasy Goodness! Greasy Goodness!||Yoyo Foodworld Yoyo Foodworld||
|Cool and vegan Cool and vegan||Hank Vegan Burger Hank Vegan Burger||
|Nice service, great value! Nice service, great value!||VG VG||
|Friendly! Friendly!||CLOSED: Le Veganovore CLOSED: Le Veganovore||
Uploaded Photos (12) View All
Entries Added to HappyCow (0)
Please ask me to submit some.
More About Me
Reasons why I prefer to eat vegetarian or vegan:
I went vegetarian back in 2010 for ethical reasons (helped by the fact that I never loved eating meat), became vegan in Feb 2015 for health and athletic reasons. I'm training for a marathon and have been inspired by the No Meat Athlete (Matt Frazier) and Rich Roll.
I joined HappyCow Members Community because:
I love to travel and when I'm heading to a new place this is one of my first resources! I think there is a lot of benefit in sharing reviews, be they positive or negative. I want to point people to the good places and warn them about the bad ones!
Here are some places I've been that I liked... and places that I would like to visit one day:
In terms of veggie travel I loved Amsterdam and Berlin. My home town of Dublin is pretty good too! My best global experiences were in Zambia when I visited in 2006. It changed my life for the better. I want to see the world. Hawaii and more of Africa are high on the list.
Some of my favorite veg*n foods include:
I just love food! I'm not fussy. If I can find a vegan lasagne I'm a happy man!
Here are some books, movies, magazines, and my favorites that I would recommend to other HappyCow members:
MUSIC: Jack Johnson, Kings of Convenience, Joshua Radin, Frank Turner, Xavier Rudd, The XX, Ben Folds. Just some of my favourites. BOOKS: I don't read nearly as much as I should but Hemingway is an incredible place to start.
All images used on this site are user uploaded, obtained through what is believed to be not subject to copyright, or by Creative Commons usage. If your image was used without permission, please contact us.