- I'm 23 years old. I've been a Vegetarian since May 12, 2009. I'm an Animal Rights & Human Rights Activist. Animals are my one and only love, besides my family & my handful of friends. I love the life I live and I'm in no need of drama, so please keep it with you! I'm on the road to success, and no one is going to stop me. Some people just can't be trusted. My dream is to become a Veterinarian someday, open a no-kill shelter, low-cost spay/neuter clinic, boarding facility and animal rescue, & to educate people on animal rights and vegetarianism.
- Veg Status:
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 02 Jun 2011
- Fav Place:
- Philadelphia, Pennyslvania
- Fav Books:
- Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
- Fav Music:
- Journey, Heart, Rise Against, REO Speedwagon, Air Supply, 3 Doors Down, Taylor Swift, everything!
- I Admire:
- Nathan Winograd, Dalai Lama, Gandhi
- My Website:
- Last Login:
- 13 Aug 2011
- Profile Views:
Favorite Listings (0)
None reviewed yet.
Uploaded Photos (0)
Entries Added to HappyCow (0)
Please ask me to submit some.
Shared Trips / Lists
More About Me
Reasons why I prefer to eat vegetarian or vegan:
Two years ago, I ran across a video that made me sick to my stomach and along with a poem that was written about animals and their feelings. It made me make the compassionate choice to become Vegetarian.
I joined HappyCow Members Community because:
I sometimes feel excluded from the community because people look at me as if I'm some kind of freak. I am the only Vegetarian/Animal Rights Activist in my family, and my family frowns upon my life choices. I want to meet other people who share my likes and dislikes and make life-long friends.
Here are some places I've been that I liked... and places that I would like to visit one day:
I've been all along the east coastline from New York all to Florida, and I lived in Puerto Rico for 8 years once. I want to visit every state in the US, visit the Caribbean and Canada.
Some of my favorite veg*n foods include:
Morning Star's Crumbles, Veggie Meatless Meatballs...God, what don't I like?!
Here are some books, movies, magazines, and my favorites that I would recommend to other HappyCow members:
Not to do with being vegetarian or vegan, but I love Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion.
No comments yet.
All images used on this site are user uploaded, obtained through what is believed to be not subject to copyright, or by Creative Commons usage. If your image was used without permission, please contact us.