- "You, and no-one else but you, create your own reality". ... I'm trying to practice it and make it into my daily habit.
- Veg Status:
- Taipei, Taiwan
- 18 Jul 2009
- Long Story!
- Fav Place:
- ... warm beach by the ocean with big waves... some trees to shade
- Fav Books:
- Conversations with God, The Secret, various Quantum Physics books
- Fav Music:
- native Indian music, metal, disco mixes
- I Admire:
- ...he/she is still to come...
- My Website:
- Last Login:
- 24 Jul 2009
- Profile Views:
Favorite Listings (0)
None reviewed yet.
Uploaded Photos (0)
Entries Added to HappyCow (0)
Please ask me to submit some.
More About Me
Reasons why I prefer to eat vegetarian or vegan:
1. can't accept the conditions in which anumals are kept in, and the extreme cruel ways in which they're being handled, transported, and killed. 2. meat production causes huge pollution of air, water, and soil. forests and oceans are being constantly destroyed. 3. health: eating meat causes cancer and other deadly deseases.
I joined HappyCow Members Community because:
just by browsing around I found this group. I want to know more about vegeterianism, diet, have more vegan eating ideas.
Here are some places I've been that I liked... and places that I would like to visit one day:
I love Cape Town, where I used to stay. It became too hard and too dangerous to live there. Now I live in Taiwan... not so great. Malaysia is not bad. I would like to live there.
Some of my favorite veg*n foods include:
tofu, nuts, beans, mangoes, vegan "hams", etc.
Here are some books, movies, magazines, and my favorites that I would recommend to other HappyCow members:
Conversations with God (awakening), The Secret (reminder of my early "not-so" awakening), books about quantum physics (especially by Fred Alan Wolf, PhD) - from which I want to devise my own theory and practice how to arrive to and stay in the state of happiness.
No comments yet.
All images used on this site are user uploaded, obtained through what is believed to be not subject to copyright, or by Creative Commons usage. If your image was used without permission, please contact us.