- I am vegan to stop the animal holocaust and because I want to be the healthiest, most compassionate person possible. I care what happens to our earth and if we do not all go vegan soon, we will destroy oursevles.
- Veg Status:
- Sacramento, ca
- 07 Jan 2012
- Fav Place:
- Home with my love and doggie and family.
- Fav Books:
- WPD, China Study, How Not to Die, Chef AJ, Whitewash, R Freedman,whitewash, Mel Joy, Vegucated, FOK, Dr. Barnard, Dr. McDougall VegNews, Colleen P G, .
- Fav Music:
- Will tuttle, Melissa J Olsen/Michael Jackson/Morrissey
- I Admire:
- Richard Oppenlander, Will Tuttle, John Mcdougall, Neal Barnard,colin campbell, m joy, cpg, aj, julieanna hever, r freedman, caldwell and rip
- My Website:
- Last Login:
- 05 Apr 2016
- Profile Views:
Favorite Listings (0)
Reviews (2) View All
Uploaded Photos (1) View All
Entries Added to HappyCow (1) View All
Shared Trips / Lists
More About Me
Reasons why I prefer to eat vegetarian or vegan:
I have been vegan for almost 28 years and I eat vegan for animals number one. But, I choose vegan food for optimal health and for the earth's sustainability. If we do not change to vegan lifestyle, our very existence is threatened.
I joined HappyCow Members Community because:
Love knowing the extent or vegan stores, restuarants, etc. And to hear the progress of veganism like with VEGANZ!! I want our company, v-dog food to succeed!
Here are some places I've been that I liked... and places that I would like to visit one day:
lived all over in Europe and would like to return, especially to visit VeganZ.
Some of my favorite veg*n foods include:
Split pea soup, black bean soup and all of chef aJ recipies. Love my oil sugar free blueberry muffins and my cauliflower cheese sauce...
Here are some books, movies, magazines, and my favorites that I would recommend to other HappyCow members:
Food Choice and Sustainability and Comfortably Unaware by Dr. Richard Oppenlander, WHOLE and The China Study by Dr. T. Colin Campbell, Skinny Bitch and Skinny Bitch in the Kitch by Rory Freedman. The 30 Day Vegan Challenge by Colleen patrick Goudreau. VegNews by Colleen Holland, Whitewash, Food over Medicine, pam popper, The Starch Solution by Dr. John McDougall, all of Dr. Neal Barnards books, Chef Aj Unprocessed, Julieanna Hever, The Idiot's Guide to Plant Based Nutrition, The Perfect Formula Diet by Dr. Janice Stanger,Engine 2 books, Vegucsted, Earthlings, Blackfish, Peaceable kingdom, Ghost in our machine, Forks Over Knives!!!
No comments yet.
All images used on this site are user uploaded, obtained through what is believed to be not subject to copyright, or by Creative Commons usage. If your image was used without permission, please contact us.