- I have been a Vegetarian since the age of about 16 & became Vegan a few short years later. I am into boating & powersports, so i have chosen that as my "career" for the last 21 years.
- Veg Status:
- Chelmsford, Massachusetts
- 26 Dec 2009
- Fav Place:
- There are too many places that i can think of, but spiritually speaking; i think of Jerusalem
- Fav Books:
- pretty much any variety (if i ever gave myself the time to read)
- Fav Music:
- anything as long as it does not represent immoral or violent themes
- I Admire:
- JESUS: he knew what was going to happen to him & allowed it anyway.
- My Website:
- Last Login:
- 13 Jun 2013
- Profile Views:
Favorite Listings (0)
None reviewed yet.
Uploaded Photos (0)
Entries Added to HappyCow (0)
Please ask me to submit some.
Shared Trips / Lists
More About Me
Reasons why I prefer to eat vegetarian or vegan:
I have always had a compassionate feeling toward all living things, and am disgusted at the thought of my eating a an animal that has a brain, blood bone, flesh, etc. ....It's just totally GROSS to me!
I joined HappyCow Members Community because:
Originally i was looking for a Christian Vegetarian type of a group. it looked like there was one started here, but does not seem to exist anymore.
Here are some places I've been that I liked... and places that I would like to visit one day:
To be determined.
Some of my favorite veg*n foods include:
Pretty much anything there is.
Here are some books, movies, magazines, and my favorites that I would recommend to other HappyCow members:
To be determined.
No comments yet.
All images used on this site are user uploaded, obtained through what is believed to be not subject to copyright, or by Creative Commons usage. If your image was used without permission, please contact us.