- "To reach the state of true enlightenment, one must realize they are the light in which they seek."
- Veg Status:
- El Mirage, Arizona
- 12 Oct 2008
- Fav Place:
- San Diego, CA.... so far!
- Fav Books:
- The Power of Now!, A New Earth, Secrets of Creative Visualization, The Mystic Foundation, Same Soul, Many Bodies, My Point...and I Do Have One.
- Fav Music:
- John Lennon, Bob Marley, Jimi Hendrix, System of a Down, Sarah McLachlan, Norah Jones, A Perfect Circle, and Tom Petty.
- I Admire:
- Eckhart Tolle, Oprah Winfrey, Jimi Hendrix, Siddhartha Gautama, John Lennon, Barack Obama, Bob Marley, John Kennedy, and Martin Luther King Jr.
- My Website:
- Last Login:
- 16 Nov 2008
- Profile Views:
Favorite Listings (0)
None reviewed yet.
Uploaded Photos (0)
Entries Added to HappyCow (0)
Please ask me to submit some.
Shared Trips / Lists
More About Me
Reasons why I prefer to eat vegetarian or vegan:
Animals are not here for humans to eat or wear. I won't even hurt a fly, literally. I get very upset if somebody else hurts any living creature in my presence. They were put here the same as we were and they are not the ones destroying our earth, and in turn, our universe. That would be the humans.
I joined HappyCow Members Community because:
Sites like this help me to realize that there are a lot of people living cruelty-free lifestyles, and it helps restore my faith in the human race.
Here are some places I've been that I liked... and places that I would like to visit one day:
I love San Diego because of the beautiful weather and the ocean! I also really love the South. I have been all along the Southern part of the United states and it was nice being around so much green, considering I was born and raised in Phoenix, AZ. I would love to visit New York, Italy, France, Ireland, Canada, and really anywhere outside of the United States.
Some of my favorite veg*n foods include:
I love lentils, hummus, falafel, fresh organic fruits and vegetables, vegan burritos, and oats.
Here are some books, movies, magazines, and my favorites that I would recommend to other HappyCow members:
No answer yet
No comments yet.
All images used on this site are user uploaded, obtained through what is believed to be not subject to copyright, or by Creative Commons usage. If your image was used without permission, please contact us.