- My name is Britney and I am a pre-law student who loves animals. In 2006, I made the decision to become vegetarian after researching animal rights for a speech presentation. Along with loving animals, I also enjoy: Reading, Writing (both a vegetarian cookbook, poems and my novel: Code of Conduct"), figure drawing, graphology, photography, running and lifting weights.
- Veg Status:
- Fort Collins, CO
- 14 Jan 2009
- Fav Place:
- I haven't been to every place, but I love Ireland and I love Arizona.
- Fav Books:
- Shape, Cosmopolitan, Runner's World, Vegetarian Times, Self, Fitness, Women's Health
- Fav Music:
- Classical, 50's-Today in all genre's except country, Dance/Techno
- I Admire:
- There isn't just one, but my Mom would be on the list, she is Vegetarian, too!
- My Website:
- Last Login:
- 18 Jan 2009
- Profile Views:
Favorite Listings (0)
None reviewed yet.
Uploaded Photos (0)
Entries Added to HappyCow (0)
Please ask me to submit some.
Shared Trips / Lists
More About Me
Reasons why I prefer to eat vegetarian or vegan:
I am a vegetarian because I can't stand to be a part of the murder of innocent animals. Studies show that a vegetarian diet is low in growth hormones, saturated fat and costs considerably less than a meat based diet. It provides nutrition that costs less and gives more. In studies, it has been proven to help regulate body weight and lessen environmental hazards. This revolutionary diet is that of a vegetarian one, and the time for it is now.
I joined HappyCow Members Community because:
Sadly, vegetarians are not as common as carnivores, so I joined HappyCow to be a part of an innovative community of eaters.
Here are some places I've been that I liked... and places that I would like to visit one day:
I've been to Ireland, Belgium, France and parts of the Yucatan Peninsula. Along with various states in the U.S. I would like to one day travel to England, Italy, Greece and Germany.
Some of my favorite veg*n foods include:
I love fair trade chocolate (made with cocoa butter, none of that partially hydrogenated stuff), black bean tofu, mac and cheese, burritos, broccoli, homemade waffles and pancakes, veg friendly sushi rolls, aloo gobi and naan bread, chili rellenos, eggs, Quorn products, etc.
Here are some books, movies, magazines, and my favorites that I would recommend to other HappyCow members:
No answer yet
No comments yet.
All images used on this site are user uploaded, obtained through what is believed to be not subject to copyright, or by Creative Commons usage. If your image was used without permission, please contact us.