HappyCow is loading...

Community: Forum: Wisdom & Spirituality

Wisdom Forum

Greetings Fellow Meditators, World Wide Group Meditation for World Vegan and World Peace has started. Watch this video for more details.. www.suprememastertv.com/worldvegan/
World Group Meditation Hours:
05:00 - 06:00
10:00 - 11:00
13:00 - 14:00
21:00 - 22:00 Time Zone : Central European Time Paris

11:00 - 12:00
16:00 - 17:00
19:00 - 20:00
03:00 - 04:00 Time Zone :GMT +8:00
Time Zone for Singapore/Beijing/Malaysia/Taipei

Responses (1)

• Report Abuse

Posted by Star the magic vegan at 08/21/14 14:55:54

I have been to restaurants that are dedicated to the "Supreme Master Ching Hai." I have talked with her followers, been to their homes, seen her paintings, watched their TV, heard their radio shows and taped lectures, read her books and talked with many people in the Buddhist, Vietnamese, and retail communities about her and her movement.

After evaluating this movement for many years, I have reached my conclusion as a vegan Buddhist of fourteen years who enjoys studying world religions.

It is my personal opinion that "Supreme Master Ching Hai" is a fraud and gives vegans a bad name for the following reasons:

Her restaurants are not dependable, her paintings are awful and depressing, and she insults the Anglo community as an Asian woman with a cheap blond hair dye job. To call her a Supreme Master is laughable.

Ching Hai, according to what I have learned, went to Tibet once on vacation like millions of other people. She claims she reached ultimate enlightenment on that trip. She now says she is Buddha and Christ. What an insult to Buddhists and Christians alike.

According to what research I have done it seems that she has been kicked out of Cambodia, pursued in Europe for breaking labor laws and rips off her devotees for money. She demands submission of her followers by making them meditate up to 2 hours a day. This is extreme even by Buddhist standards for non monastics. She sells her paintings for thousands and thousands of dollars and they are depressing, unsophisticated, not very artistic and badly executed.

If you want to meditate for world peace or for a global transformation to a vegan world, do not do it following such a fraud. The Ching Hai movement is worse than the Moonies or other such cults. Just watch her on her TV channel talking on the cell phone in front of a devoted crowd, it is very obvious she is no Supreme Master.

You need to be logged in or registered to post.

Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now