Community: Forum: Wisdom & Spirituality

Wisdom Forum

I thought this is a good place to post-Wisdom and Spiritual. I am looking for veg people to live at my place permanently and be part of Country Gospel music programs here at my place in my building. My place is near Urbana, Mo. in a rural area on 20 acres. Veg people would not be hunting and doing other bad things. Veg people are usually more intelligent. They would not have to buy their own place. They can live here and I hope a child would grow up here and consider this place to be their home. I do not charge rent but people would have to pay for their needs and utilities that they use. If you are interested or if you know of a good person/s who would, please email me or message and put Country Gospel in the subject line so I will see that it is not trash. Thanks

Responses (1)

• Report Abuse

Posted by Jeffrey at 10/31/09 01:45:55

That sounds like a very generous offer you have there. Can you say a little more about what the "Country Gospel music programs" are? I was born on a huge spiritual community, and even though we moved away, I still consider that place home.

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support