The App Stores #1 vegetarian and vegan restaurant guide
Thousand of listings across the globe
Featured on CNN, NY Times, and Wall Street Journal
Download the app

© HappyCow 2018

Community: Forum: Wisdom & Spirituality

Wisdom Forum

Author Avatar
Ever met someone always suspecting themselves for being the culprit? Taking ownership of being THE perpetrator?

I feel connected to dogs, cats, horses and all those other beings of civilization. Another wording is that there is a spirit angry at humans for feeling guilty and claiming "we are making them all suffer".

Responses (6)

• Report Abuse

Posted by Mountainmystic at 09/12/17 19:58:48

I agree that we don't own civilization, if that is what you are inferring. We are all perpetrators as humans. It's all perception and labeling. We are taught to be the perpetrator and victim. It keeps us in fear, and free and open minded thinkers are often labeled the offenders or perpetrators. When in fact, we might perceive ourselves as victims.

We are all taught to fit the mold and be good soldiers. Keep the people in fear and the civilization will ultimately become uncivilized. Then who owns the uncivilized Humans? Thanks for making me think. Few people these days can do that. Question the obvious and follow the money trail and the fear agenda. Think.

Report Abuse

Posted by h_o_rng at 09/15/17 12:15:16

=}
    I do not perceive humans as perpetrators. Considering the origin of fleshfarming I can trace this back to when primates turned flesheaters, enabling this new growth of Gaia that we call civilization to spread to the winter-areas faster, where flesheating was necessary - and upon farming becoming active, the natural result = fleshfarms.

Patience is a nice practice =}

It aint gonna have been worth it is what I take pleasure in knowing, its not even making things happen faster - well not what may have been wanted anyway.

I still contemplate that whatever set in motion this alteration must have been affected by somewhere else.

Now imagine VR and how rebirth in VR will become possible =} Our loss of inter-species empathy is gonna harm those "AI's" quite a bit....

Report Abuse

Posted by h_o_rng at 09/15/17 12:40:47

Not that we can really be accused of that here in the north... And we can live vegan today =} We would have been a lot farther though.... In a different way!

Report Abuse

Posted by h_o_rng at 09/15/17 12:40:48

Not that we can really be accused of that here in the north... And we can live vegan today =}

• Report Abuse

Posted by Mountainmystic at 09/15/17 16:13:37

It's all perception. I honor and listen to your opinion. What do you say to the vegan and flesh eating people who believe in creation, and not evolution of humans from primates? Or those who might believe Gaia was seeded by star beings.

I just don't know how we as a world can be so slow and backward after millions of years of evolution, a few thousand years of creation, or descendants of star beings, or extraterrestrials. And if created by a supreme being who gave us free will, and then just watching us. Seems like you would want to see great growth on Gaia. Gaia is cleansing herself. It's time. Live as a vegan in the present time. That's what the animals do. Live in the moment.

• Report Abuse

Posted by Mountainmystic at 09/15/17 16:17:19

It's all perception. I honor and listen to your opinion. What do you say to the vegan and flesh eating people who believe in creation, and not evolution of humans from primates? Or those who might believe Gaia was seeded by star beings.

I just don't know how we as a world can be so slow and backward after millions of years of evolution, a few thousand years of creation, or descendants of star beings, or extraterrestrials. And if created by a supreme being who gave us free will, and then just watching us. Seems like you would want to see great growth on Gaia. Gaia is cleansing herself. It's time. Live as a vegan in the present time. That's what the animals do. Live in the moment.

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support