Community: Forum: Wisdom & Spirituality

Wisdom Forum

I have this experience of something collective in nature extracting knowledge and wisdom etc. from me.

Also this idea of something using my ethos for its own gain.

This began when I began fighting with my parents, having begun smoking weed: I was good at describing the faults and errors in their raising/way of doing.
They did not listen; to me this resembles much the process of extraction done to cows for their mothers milk - the fights occuring every so often; me always being provoked and lured towards the point of describing their wrong doing. Something causing me severe trauma and desperation.

Also something building on the pattern of animal-abuse.
I am not sure if this gets suppressed by people drinking milk; understandably so - yet its a good proof of why being vegan/not drinking milk enables seeing and working with some things not possible for others

Responses (5)

• Report Abuse

Posted by h_o_rng at 02/24/18 17:15:39

And no, I do not want to use this having kids myself. Do not mess with my sterilization.
    One of these very smart tricks to breed me....
    The smart idea that could have occured "oh, he can just use all that himself to care for his kids" - despite not wanting to have kids and frankly knowing it to be harmful to have - even more so in my case due to various messed up things I have been put through. Dare the argument if you will; textually and right here.

• Report Abuse

Posted by h_o_rng at 03/09/18 16:47:46

Its not being hindered in sterilization that I asked for help vvith.

• Report Abuse

Posted by ForestNymph at 03/11/18 05:02:33

People who have had experiences of being exploited or abused themselves may be more likely to express sympathy for (other) minorities or identify with abused animals. I think one of the reasons mental/emotional issues are found more commonly in vegetarians and vegans is because of the level of sensitivity or trauma it requires for some veg*ns to have the insight into what animals go through. Many people develop empathy for others through their own suffering. Of course this is not always the case, sometimes traumatized people are evil, but they are outliers, I think the normal response of most humans is to convert suffering into empathy. That's why spoiled people who have had everything their way their entire lives are often such insensitive, blind, arrogant creeps.

I identified with animals naturally from a young age though. I never really liked meat and was forced to eat it by my grandparents and preferred stuffed animal toys over dolls which resembled human babies.

• Report Abuse

Posted by ForestNymph at 03/11/18 05:10:15

A really extreme example of this I know, by the way, is a guy who was vegetarian for like 12 or 13 years (like literally his adult life I guess from 16 or 18 forward) but finally went vegan by having a hellish experience in the military during war where he saw people blown apart and he was injured himself. It apparently caused such a deep disgust and pain in him that he is just like human murder, human parts, animal murder, animal parts, it's all just disgusting.

It's one of the most extreme examples I've ever heard of but it shows how common it is for vegans to connect animal suffering to the suffering of themselves or their loved ones.

• Report Abuse

Posted by h_o_rng at 03/13/18 12:37:06

A reason for combat eh; generating relateability.

Strange that you mention this. I thought about this idea of "spirits" as the Japanese Shinto idea:

If only that energy, channeled in a manner healthy and overcoming the issue not by damage and harm and suffering. I fear that drive. I think its a fear of "it cannot have been a giving thing or it may happen again, the illusion of it being a giving method causing the same to occur again even if eventually realized as a loss". 
    Incitement structure. Like prisons and legal systems harming people. 

I have indeed come to respect those that defend those labeled as criminals. 
    A spirit of a different kind than mentioned.
    I feel these spirits of this kind constantly overburden me; constantly desiring to tell me their issue; for me to realize and analyze.

That may be the real spirit in the end; overburdening, the desire to tell.
    Possibly this entire idea of God and something ending up being pointed at, getting in the path of communication and being like dragged into this stream.

Strangely reminding me of the river in Hades, "Styx".

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support