Community: Forum: Wisdom & Spirituality

Wisdom Forum

It aint perfect, but please read this, I may lose more of the meaning by making it all more readable, be wary of "discrediting" of the main statement written in the topic-name.

A rationalization point of doctors and similar on animal experimentation is the harm that medication does to the world holistically, and that a large part of the time the harm is greater; more damaging than healing, also to the individuals involved considering their life as a whole.

It seems that to be a doctor is something that harms family members that suffer from such rationalization.

Whether through words, through opinions and echo chambers, through affiliation, through services accessible and almost bonded to, through actions, through examples, through people in personal circles/network and so forth.

An example would be the family member that is an active addict; the ignoring and rationalization on how animal experimentation does harm - the passive transformance of microbiology (vira, microbes and similar as well as deeper) means that the addict ignores that their lives may be more damaging by being actively addicted than what dangers may be entailed in recovery programmes such as AA, NA, MA etc.

"Its sad that my father became the scapegoat for a few minutes, although he most certainly is an rationalizing factor on some points; he convinced my aunt to take psychiatric medication, seeing my own incompatability with the psychiatry I feel bad for him, big time, mainly in the way that he ended up as a doctor; seemingly something that harms family members in the involved rationalization on how the medication comes to be and the fact that holistically the harm is greater a lot of the time."

How this came to be:

An important fact; I was born into a body, the child of a doctor, a life with affiliation with animal experimenting from the start, yet so many are.

An important piece of enlightenment; sometimes you have to make distance due to you being harmed by contact and the relation; this resulting in a feedback effect causing even more harm and a negative spiral negative for both parts; more harmful to the other when you cannot lift the burden and it results in them caused an even worse situation than sticking by them. Better to make distance and either continue on or find a way to overcome the situation (or both, depending on whom it is).

1. My father is certainly a rationalizing factor on some points; he convinced my aunt to take psychiatric medication, seeing my own incompatability with the psychiatry I feel bad for him, big time, mainly in the way that he ended up as a doctor;

2. Seemingly something that harms family members in the involved rationalization on how the medication comes to be and the fact that holistically the harm is greater a lot of the time.

3. My teeth rottening and being hindered from going to a dentist until I found my way to the holistic dentist (only one in Copenhagen).

4. Healing from deep addiction throughout my life

5. Awesome technological intuition (random.org generating strings of random symbols invoking memory in sequences and conveying meaning with symbols as a medium from atmospheric noise (the very universe)).

6. Giving service and a lot of what is written on this page, 7 years of constant and very lonely "war", loneliness, lacking people like myself, unable to see other spiritually involved people, massive suffering and two psychiatric hospitalizations involving loss of compassion and caring for both humanity and beyond (still growing, I hope its also healing). I know 38+ purposes of life, yet I do not care, I guess it gives me an idea of what to do while on this job called living.

7. Hindered in having the ability to travel freely and live freely by rather total economic control (have been hindered in earning my own money except temporarily as a teenager - all the proof is easy to generate to say otherwise); still seemingly hindered in earning my own capital wealth.

8. Complete loss of trust in existence and being; the willingness to enter hell rather than heaven although with no weird contracts or similar - not wanting to go through the high of heaven; I'd rather a low and then enjoy the naturally arising high that is not artificially invokeable.

9. Learning how to live in deep alignment with the planet.

10. Loss of love to actually rather caring family members, including my trichromosomal brother. My loss of caring for people around me and lost ability of enjoyable social contact as well as normal communication (seemingly healing again, I hope).

11. Generally a designed life frrom what it seems to me, loss of major parts of consciousness.

12. My soul and a lot deeper than anything Buddhists even have words for being corrupted in ways you might not imagine.

13. The pathway towards partaking in a divine force hopefully opened unless this is more of an illusion than anything else.

14. The control of the perception of me and the forcible enemyship of people whom helped me and were kind.

15. My soul hopefully also healed although I am uncertain of this.

16. Forcible mental slavery for several years.

17. That was just my suffering and a little about my father; now consider my aunt whom have been psychiatrically affiliated and suffered to an extent you might not imagine most of her life; although now an old lady. Well she has not had as intense suffering as me, due to me being betrayed so severely while doing so much; this massive backstab in 2016 (well, and 2011 however that was not quite the same).

18. Day in and day out writing for several years not doing much else, only recently has this improved.

19. Playing around like a child seldomly recently.

20. Some really good friendships. Past and current.

21. Inspired by the strangest of examples; including hearing about how terrorists live when on missions.

22. Open heartedness, closed heartedness, an open mind, a closed mind and a continous will of doing something about the situation; that anything can be overcome as long as it is in alignment (can be beyond universe/our planet).

23. Just massive suffering generally however also some good experiences, really good experiences actually.

Now consider whether this production method is more harmful or more beneficial, yet please do [censored]ing read it and make the most of it; my life (and somewhat more) has been sacrificed for this, if anything make it worth it without asking me how to or forcing anything on me. However only if you work against this kind of thing being done to anyone, ever, and do so by changing your own lifestyle even where you pay a price of your own happiness temporarily for a greater gain.

Responses (0)

No response yet.

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support