Community: Forum: Vegetarian Discussion

Vegan / Vegetarian Discussion - All Things Veg*n Forum

I'm curious to why different people start and stay plant based. Please check out my survey and let me know your motivations.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Z8T8557

Responses (4)

• Report Abuse

Posted by Woodoo at 01/26/16 01:30:16

Hi everyone! First I stopped eating anyone course of my health problems. But then it turned to understanding that we are one, and everyone deserve to live and to be free! Vegetarian way of eating brings very interesting people in my life. I don't want to say that people who eat meat aren't interesting, but to my sight vegetarians more often go health way of living and do different hobbies.

• Report Abuse

Posted by ahimsa32fa at 01/26/16 05:33:10

I don't do surveys at surveymonkey.com

But if you're interested in my motivations, please see the essay, "From Veal to Vegan" at my website.

• Report Abuse

Posted by La_diavolo at 01/28/16 05:10:14

Hi guys. I started to change my nutrition habits when I was diagnosed with Crohn disease a few months ago. I am still new in this area so any tips are welcomed.

• Report Abuse

Posted by mirandaearthchild at 01/30/16 08:15:31

I first started eating more healthy, then I notest that more an more ppl were saying meat is not healthy n a lot of ways. But when I saw how food animals were treated, it shocked the hell out of me!!! I didn't know about any of the truth! That's what really stopped me, for ethical reasons.

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support