Community: Forum: Vegetarian Discussion

Vegan / Vegetarian Discussion - All Things Veg*n Forum

Hi fellow vegetarian and vegan friends. Lately I've been laying low, working on an initiative to Save the World.

Simply, I believe the Cows and the Earths destiny are tightly intertwined. How we treat the all peaceful creatures of the bovine family is very symbolic of how we treat the earth and essentially, how the universe treats us in return.

So I am inviting your help to help me make this initiative called Save the Cows (www.cosmicbdog.com/save_the_cows) really active and budding with support from you all.

In short, I believe we could combine our vege powers and with a little bit of chipping in together take over the cow slave camps and return them to eden. Idealistic, sure, but very realistic and doable.

Other than that I made a video very recently with another fellow talking on a similar topic and why it might be a good idea to consider going vegan. I posted that video at cosmicbdog.blip.tv

I would love to know what you think about the Save the Cows initiative... if you would like to help in any way whether its contributing financially, helping improve the message of the initiative or coming up with incentives so that people get excited about saving the cows, and saving the planet... I would be a happy puppy.

Looking forward to hearing from you, and seeing our wonderful planet living healthfully and peacefully,

Bdog

Responses (2)

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support