Join the conversation

vegan recipe you can try on the holidays

mari_posa
Posted by mari_posa at 12/13/2011

vegan quinoa chick pea burger recipe

I just want to share a recipe that I tried, from the cook book THE VEGAN DINNER.Since holidays are coming it there is more time available to try something new!

You can see it on the link below:

www.thevegansource.com/2011/12/delicious-vegan-burger-recipe-video.html

Responses

Chuck
Chuck at 12/14/2011 23:57:51
Looks delicious and the video is easy to follow. Thanks for sharing!
janesi87
janesi87 at 10/22/2012 21:26:46
it seems that it won't take a long time to cook on holidays and it is suitable for all ages to enjoy. I will cook for my family and share it with many friends
Helen Woodard
Helen Woodard at 10/28/2014 18:41:04
You can make Super Moist Pumpkin Cake for holiday.

Ingredients
1 cup chopped walnuts
3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups packed dark brown sugar
2/3 cup white sugar
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 cups pumpkin puree
1 cup vegetable oil
2/3 cup coconut milk
2/3 cup flaked coconut

Directions
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour two 8x4 inch loaf pans.
2.Spread walnuts in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet. Toast in the preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned. Set aside to cool.
3.In a large bowl, stir together the flour, brown sugar, white sugar, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Add the pumpkin puree, oil, and coconut milk, and mix until all of the flour is absorbed. Fold in the flaked coconut and toasted walnuts. Divide the batter evenly between the prepared pans.
4.Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from oven, and cover loaves tightly with foil. Allow to steam for 10 minutes. Remove foil, and turn out onto a cooling rack. Tent loosely with the foil, and allow to cool completely.

You need to be logged in or registered to post.