Community: Forum: Vegetarian Discussion

Vegan / Vegetarian Discussion - All Things Veg*n Forum

Hello everyone. I've been a vegetarian for about 3 years but felt guilty about eating meat for years leading up to that. I've been procrastinating veganism the same way I did with vegetarianism back then. The road to veganism is definetly a process for me and I'm quite proud of how close I'm getting. I no longer buy any animal products at home and I'm finding it easy to keep healthy out of the house since discovering a few vegan brands such as ilumi that do gluten free vegan pot noodles that I absolutely love! Also I'm big into raw vegan baking so always have a little something in my handbag. However my biggest downfall is when somebody offers me a cup of tea, I can't drink it black and i always seem to accept and end up drinking cows milk. Not only do I feel a bit guilty drinking it but it leaves me with a terrible bloated tummy (my tummy has felt much better since following a almost vegan diet) Any advice on powdered vegan milk with a long shelf life that I could carry in my handbag would be greatly appreciated. I drink unsweetened soy milk at home so anything with a similar taste to that. I'm also on the lookout for a vegan cheese, I've got my eye on a cashew and nutritional yeast blend which I've heard is meant to be yummy on top of meals as an alternative to hard cheese.
Thankyou for taking the time to read this.

Responses (1)

• Report Abuse

Posted by Mountainmystic at 09/22/17 13:38:08

Try NOW Foods organic soy milk powder by swansonvitamins com. You can likely find in health good stores, website, or Amazon.

Welcome to the forum. Thanks for asking and sharing.

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support