Community: Forum: Vegetarian Discussion

Vegan / Vegetarian Discussion - All Things Veg*n Forum

looking for a cool place to have my birthday party in LA at a veg/vegan restaurant. any ideas?

Responses (4)

• Report Abuse

Posted by Chia at 10/20/10 20:45:01

I might have suggestions... How many attendees?

Report Abuse

Posted by jive at 10/20/10 23:56:25

A park is nice if there is to be alot of people.

• Report Abuse

Posted by scarlla at 10/26/10 22:33:16

10-15 people

• Report Abuse

Posted by Chia at 10/28/10 15:38:35

You can find all of the below suggestions in HappyCow's Guide, just search by City name. I don't know in which area of Los Angeles you'd want to be, but here's some ideas:

Shojin (Los Angeles downtown Little Tokyo) - Elegant space, nice food presentation. Space would work perfectly for a private party. Best to call way in advance to check. Good food, moderate to expensive depending on what and how much food you get. Has parking structure.

Vardo (Santa Monica) - I hear they accept party reservations. Small but very artsy, great ambiance. Usually offers Indian inspired food. Call and check to see what they can do for you. Metered parking lot walking distance.

Madeleine Bistro (Tarzana) - If you don't mind going to the valley. Nice gourmet chef created cuisine. You can probably book the entire place if you call to arrange it. On the expensive side.

Mooi (Los Angeles Silverlake area). RAW vegan cuisine. Roomy space, creative/fun ambiance.

The Vegan Joint (Los Angeles, near Culver City area) - it's a small place with both indoor and outdoor seating. They probably can accommodate if you call ahead. Good range of both vegan American and Thai food and nice vegan desserts. Very affordable prices. Parking though is street only.

Hope this helps.

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support